Forgot your password?
Need confirmation email?
Mario Party DS (DS)
at 8:51PM PST on December 25, 2007.
It seems like your logic for this game selling well is: people are too stupid and uninformed not to blindly walk into a Gamestop and buy this game.
Of course there's going to be a segment of the game buying population that don't care that MPDS doesn't have a lot of what should be standard features. Of course there are people that are going to buy this game regardless of what the reviews say (should they read them; but since they're too stupid to not buy this game, they're probably too stupid to read).
I just don't think that amount of people will exceed 350,000 in December, due to a number of factors.
My reasons are thus, culled from previous posts, with some new additions:
1) The lack of some features (Nintedo Wi-Fi), and the presence of others (4 on 1 card multiplayer)
2) Overall poor reviews
3) A glut of superior DS purchases
4) A November 20th release date (first week sales not in DEC NPD)
5) Total absence of any kind of holiday buzz about the game
6) I don't think good sales of MP8 will translate into good sales of MPDS
Oh, and lstormy10, I don't know why you were downbid, it wasn't me. I upbid you to get you back to even on the comment.
[ Oracle ]
[ Level 20 ]
[ Rank: 351 ]
is the video game stock market and the source for
video game sales
Learn why you should join >
Terms of Service
Copyright © 2006 - 2011 The simExchange, LLC. All rights reserved.
THE SIMEXCHANGE, graphics, logos, icons, and other service names are trademarks of The simExchange, LLC.