Forgot your password?
Need confirmation email?
at 8:49AM PST on January 11, 2008.
Just to give people an idea, the 2007 numbers had "January's not usually a month for big numbers in the game industry, but the first month of 2007 was a whopper any way you slice it. NPD recently announced $549 million in non-PC software sales for the month, up an impressive 22 percent when compared week-on-week to last January. Add in $505 million in hardware sales and almost $200 million in accessories and the industry as a whole recorded a huge $1.25 billion in overall sales"
TOP 10 GAMES: December 31, 2006-February 3, 2007: (sales numbers are approximate)
1) Lost Planet: Extreme Condition (Xbox 360, Capcom, Jan. 2007) -- 329,000 copies
2) Guitar Hero II (with Guitar Controller) (PS2, Activision, Nov. 2006) -- 224,000 copies
3) Gears of War (Xbox 360, Microsoft, Nov. 2006) -- 212,000 copies
4) WarioWare: Smooth Moves (Wii, Nintendo, Jan. 2007) -- 201,000 copies
5) Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii, Nintendo, Nov. 2006) -- 189,000 copies
6) Madden NFL 07 (PS2, Electronic Arts, Aug. 2006)
7) Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GameCube, Nintendo, Nov. 2006) -- 144,000 copies
8) Resistance: Fall of Man (PS3, SCEA, Nov. 2006) -- 144,000 copies
9) Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas (Xbox 360, Ubisoft, Nov. 2006)
10) New Super Mario Bros. (DS, Nintendo, May 2006)
I think that the industry has deffinatly grown (and has much better titles, the number one selling title in jan 07 was Lost Planet), so I also believe that this stock is hugely undervalued, my guess is around 65-70 DKP would be a good price.
[ Veteran ]
[ Level 5 ]
[ Rank: 2609 ]
is the video game stock market and the source for
video game sales
Learn why you should join >
Terms of Service
Copyright © 2006 - 2011 The simExchange, LLC. All rights reserved.
THE SIMEXCHANGE, graphics, logos, icons, and other service names are trademarks of The simExchange, LLC.