Xbox 360 (Xbox 360)More bad PR for MS: Boy almost dies after cooling his 360
funtechtalk - August 21, 2007
Submitted by Animate (7)
at 12:06AM PST on August 22, 2007
"A 14 year old boy from Brevard, North Carolina was nearly killed Sunday while trying to stop his Xbox 360 from overheating.
While his mother was away the boy had taken the power supply and wrapped it in plastic and tape. In an attempt to cool it off, he submerged it into a pan of water with the cord still plugged in. He was taken to the Transylvania Community Hospital in Brevard where he spent the night."